Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Accessing 846B's innards......

  1. #1
    Inactive Member marko445's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2005
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would like to upgrade the wiring and speaker binding posts on my 846B's. Do I go in through the front. There doesn't seem to be any way to remove the back panel. Thanks.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member herminio's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18th, 2003
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, you need to remove the 6 bolts that attached the horn and remove it toward the front. Its heavy with the driver bolted to it so take care and be careful.

    After that is easy to work on.

    I own 2 pairs, one pr 846B and one pr 846U.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.